My name is Pegler Swift. I am an investment advisor representative with Compass Investments LLC, and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
My mission is to help my clients create and maintain prosperity, peace of mind, and happiness. I am a fee-only planner, not a salesperson. I am in this business to help people manage their financial affairs wisely, with as little stress as possible.
I specialize in retirement planning and investment portfolio management, typically creating broadly diversified, low-cost, tax-efficient portfolios. For most of my clients, I use ETFs and no-load mutual funds, but for some – those who are interested in creating a long-term income stream – I may use individual dividend-paying stocks as well.
My credentials include:
- CFP certificant
- ChFC® (Chartered Financial Consultant), The American College, Bryn Mawr PA
- Series 66 Securities License
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Oregon Insurance License for Life and Health
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, University of Wisconsin, Madison WI
- Bachelors Degree in Philosophy, University of Virgina, Charlottesville VA
I do not charge for initial consultations. If, after we meet, we decide to work together, then I can charge either on an hourly basis or on a percentage-of-assets-under-management basis.
If there’s something you think I might be able to help you with, get in touch – I’d love to hear from you.
To contact me, please fill out the email contact form below.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-27272807-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);